Here are the stories for the week of December 21st, 2014. This week we cover Rudolph’s Recovery, a man chugging Eggnog, what a kayaker and Charlie Brown have in common, a loose bear cub, A “Fra-gee-lay” leg lamp, and Nevada Goats.
- A 200 Pound Rudolph has been recovered
- A man in India wakes up at his own Funeral
- Eggnog Chugging Utah man ends up in Hospital
- Capsized Kayaker is rescued with a Charlie Brown cut out
- A Loose bear eludes capture in Mesa Arizona
- A Leg lamp has been stolen from a store display in New York
- Nevada Goats help eat and recycle Christmas Trees