This week we cover bed bugs, drunk driving, small living spaces, petitions, fire weapons, prizes, signs, robbery, sinkholes, and a sale.
In this week’s episode we cover drunk drivers, unusual tactics for protestors, cross-border pizza delivery, spending a lot on a little, intelligent dogs, icicles, neighborhood rewards, two food burglaries, and joy riding in Pennsylvania.
- Man steals money, caught after drunken-driving crash
- China travelers use a non-standard method of protesting flight delays
- Swiss clamp down on cross-border pizza delivery
- Coin dealer spends $4.8 Million on “26 Cents”
- Black lab likes to take a bus ride by herself to the dog park
- Illinois family creates 45-foot-tall icicle in front yard
- Chicago business receives a neighborhood award for cleanliness
- Men accused of taking strange items in Washington burglary
- Suspect stopped for food after heist
- Handcuffed woman goes on joyride near Pittsburgh