This week we follow up on pigs and food, look at protests, wrong seals, closing roads, puzzles, service animals, and fan revelry.
This week we follow up on bacon smearing, look at bad sleeping and parking choices, London history, summoning diplomats, poor choices, geocaches, and film-related puzzles.
- Man charged with DUI
- Golfer picks bad place to park while at a tournament
- Excavated records show the perilous past of Londoners
- Romania’s foreign ministry summons diplomat
- Drive Thru thief makes a dumb move
- Water manager faces discipline
- Man tackles shoplifting suspect
- Drunks choose the wrong place to sleep
- Emergency services finds something strange
- Middle school students given film-related puzzle
- Didn’t shuffle? Then it’s not valid